Wednesday, December 30, 2009

“What Is Your Memorable Christmas Experience”

The most memotable xmas experience I had was recieveing a gift which was a pad of paper, a ball pen, and a pink pencil case.

I received this gift when I was like 5years old. And you just don't know how happy I felt upon receiving my first pad paper and ball pen. lol Happiness in childhood days cant be compared to anything, its just so... pure? :) well that's it.


*************
Thanks to: Candy Blush, PPESO, SKIPHEARTBEAT, Jhelo Cruz and breathe for LOVE for making this mini Christmas blog giveaway possible.

4. Follow me on Twitter- @karendayle . 3 pts
5. Tweet this blog contest – ” I Just Joined @karendayle’s Mini Christmas Blog Giveaway http://karendayle.com/my-mini-christmas-blog-giveaway/ ” .3pts
6. Come back here and post your entries by commenting. Include the URL of your blog post, tweet, and email address that you used to subscribed on my blog.
7. So easy? Just sit back and relax and wait for the announcement of the winners on 01/09/2010

Prizes:

There will be 10 winners in this contest. The winners will be picked by the help of Mr. Random.org and the contest will end on January 8, 2010 11:59 PM Philippine time. I’ll announce the winner on January 9, 2010 and please make sure that you enter your email adress correctly. Good luck guys! Merry Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates