Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goals for 2011

In case you didn't know, the first day of the year 2011 is "1.1.11 (January 1, 2011)". Actually this has nothing to do with my post. Im just telling! :p



365 DAYS = 3 MAIN GOALS

I used to have a lot of goals set for the year ahead, but I always tend to forget the less important ones. And sometimes, when I back read my posts, I end up being frustrated because I did not try to achieve all the listed goals religiously. So this year, I only have 3 main goals.

1. To not be tempted by my own mind and skip class. Doing this means I have to wake up early in the morning, quit pressing that snooze button and stop telling my self that I still have five more minutes to sleep. Challenging!

2. To discipline my self and not stay up after 12 midnight. This means, I have to lessen my computer addiction and manage my time well. I have to learn how to complete all my tasks in the university paper, online jobs, and personal blogging earlier/faster.  Very challenging!

3. To be able to learn how to turn my head to the left and then to the right repeatedly when someone offers me food. In other words, to loose weight. Goodbye chocolates, Black pearl, Pancit Canton, Halo2x, and a lot more. Super duper mega ultra challenging!

I believe that if I wont skip any class, studying would be a lot easier since I do not need to find/borrow notes during my final exam week and I would be ready for any exam. Moreover, sleeping early, in my case, 12 midnight; would surely help me stay healthy and not get sick. And most of all, limiting my food intake would make me thinner. That simple! Haha. :) With all these "main goals", I'm so sure my new year would be a colorful one!

Wish me luck cause I need them! :) How about you? Do you have any goals for the new year? Tell me! ♥

PS: I call them mail goals because I also have these minor goals: To save, To buy lots of clothes, To buy another phone, To buy an iTouch, and a lot more. Believe me, you do not want to ask them all. 

That would be all for now.
SHARE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates