Monday, November 10, 2008

tag whatsoever! =)

I was tagged by pio jun babia.


Random 1: I love Music because i can express my self through that. love to sing to0.alalalala.

Random 2: I love to watch Movies and TV shows, i wanna watch HSM3 but i dont have money! hhuhu

Random 3: I like to befriend nice people cause i wanna have lots and lots of friends..

Random 4: I like to drive my motorbike. [i dont have one!] hekhekhek

Random 5: I love to stay in the internet since im beginning to be addicted to bloggin..

Random 6: I love my family. they mean the world to me..

Random 7: I love to do walking and strolling around. hanap gwapo! hahaha...

Random 8: Above All, I LOVE GOD. HE is my life. and truly, me everything...

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

IAM TAGGING:lost girl, mavs, noriel, joel, dianne, dj rem.. etc. =)


AM TIRED! =)


3 comments:

  1. ei. thanks sa pagdaan daan sa blog ko! :) *hug hug! hehe.. tired ka pala.. you should rest then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. welcome poh. uhm, after nito magrrest na po.. hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oist parang copy and paste lang ito sa akin ha?
    matulog ka na kasi iinom ka pa ng kape bukas.....

    ReplyDelete

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates