Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Old habits like being late and cheating die hard

A few days ago, I have included in my goals for the new year to not be late in class. However, just a day before the classes resumed, I came in late in my Statistics class. And if you want to know what I am currently doing, I am copying some assignments for the 4-5:30pm class (This is actually just copied from someone else too so who knows if this is right or not). How disappointing of me!

But I do not blame my self entirely. I know that old habits die hard (according to gossip girl), and so I will give my self another chance to strive harder in school. I know that slowly but surely, I can bring the studious lass I used to be before.

How about you? How was the first and second day of your class? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates