Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Christmas Wish

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas :)
I do not really know how many days there is left before Christmas 
but I sure know that it's coming...

When I was 7, I had always hoped to get tons of pad papers and pencils. I loved to have them in baby blue colors. I also loved the barbies I received. I made them their own dresses. I cut some used clothing and sewed them. The outcome was really crappy, but I was happy having made them...

When I was 12, I wished to have hair clips and head bands. I wanted those with Kawaii designs. I remember one afternoon when I used almost all the hair clips that I had. I could not imagine how ridiculous I could have looked but I perfectly remember how proud and happy I was for having them...

When I was 15, I wished of having stationeries and autographs. Do you remember buying one too? Who is your crush? Who is your first Kiss? What is your most embarrassing moment, and most of all, What is your motto? Who couldn't have tried signing up to one? And imagine the electrifying feeling that we have when we realize that our crush likes us too? My oh my! Overflowing happiness...

Four years later, my preferences have changed again. I want to have sassy clothes, gadgets, fashionable shoes and bags, make-up kits and a lot more. But most of all, I want to be the one who will make the special persons who gave all the gifts I received in the past happy...

...because this year, the thing I want most 
is to make them feel the happiness 
that I felt when I received 
my papers and pencils, 
my hair clips and head bands, 
and my stationeries and autographs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates