Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rev Up Your Ride with Foton - My Life Saver Truck!

Why would you swap your old car for a Foton?

When I first read this question, I told myself "you don't have a car of your own" then I laughed at the idea of having a "car... kariton" as my means for transportation. Can you imagine me rocking a kariton on my way to work? :)

Photo by Claude Barutel
Jokes aside though, if I had a car, I'd surely swap it for one of the most amazing brands there is today - Foton. No, I am not saying this to make the people from Foton read this post, I am saying this because it's one brand that has proven it's promise of great quality to me.

DREAM CAR. Photo taken from Foton Philippines Fanpage


Here's my story...

We  imagined it as the best vacation ever, but no, the typhoon mocked us by raining really hard that afternoon. It was as if my friends and I had some back luck tailing with us because wherever we go, the rain just won't stop.

Because we already spent too much and we were eager to keep our spirits up, we decided to pursue our plans of going to the mountains.

"For sure, the rain would stop later today and we can start camping tomorrow," we told ourselves.

And boy were we so wrong! When we got there, it rained non-stop the whole night. Even after around 12 noon the following day, it was still raining. My friend said we would have to text the driver of the habal-habal whom we made plans with to come pick us up before the weather becomes worse. We were not thrilled of the landslide news we heard.

But the driver said the road home was already impassable - the flood was already waist-deep and the road was very bumpy.

What to do? Where to go? What ride to take?
Taken from Foton.com.ph (For reference purposes only)


And that was when a Foton Light Duty Truck passed by us. We asked the driver if we could "hitch" a ride to town. Fortunately, he said yes. The Foton Light Duty Truck showed it's best quality amidst the big rocks, the high-rise flood, and the bumpy road. It's machine did not show a sign of overheat or any damage, at all! It was a roller coaster ride but we had a reliable truck! We were so thankful because we got back to town safe and sound.

Now that's the kind of truck we would love to have, don't we? TESTED AND PROVEN, as they say!

Can your truck beat that? I guess NOT.


If you're interested to know more about Foton, join Foton’s Big Show 2013′s Grand Launch at the World Trade Center on October 25 and witness the launching of the new Foton View Traveller, and also groove with the FOTON Dancing Wheel Loader, which is the first in the Philippines. Get a chance to trade-in your old vehicles from October 26 to 27 and avail of BIG DISCOUNTS and BIG REWARDS when purchasing FOTON vehicles at the event. Receive amazing giveaways just for coming and you get even more when you test drive our passenger vehicles or attend our forums and trainings. No entrance fee!




Register and attend the test-drive at the Foton’s Big Show 2013 here: http://bit.ly/FotonContest

Way to go, FOTON! Thanks for saving us from the worse day of our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates