Thursday, October 10, 2013

Air Asia - the best airline for your trips! Dare to compare prices!

As some of you know, I have this great desire to travel... I have this longing to know different cultures and to meet a lot of people. I have always believed that there is so much to see in the world yet so little money to visit them all.

BUT NOT ANYMORE! :)

Last month, AirAsia Philippines announced that our dream flights are finally a reality - they’re moving its flights from Clark Airport to Manila (Terminal 4) in order to serve better more Filipinos who want to fly! AirAsia, the world’s 5-time best low cost airline according to Skytrax has synergized forces with Zest Air, the affordable low-cost airline nestled in NAIA Terminal 4.

They are all daring us to compare the prices when we travel in the Philippines and see for ourselves that they are the best! Wooot! We can also travel in Asia with AirAsia in really low prices - guaranteed! That's what I call confidence! :)

Thus, I'm now re-checking my travel plans and making sure that I choose Air Asia when I go to Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan De Oro, and many more. Here are the places I want to visit soon:

Original photo taken from Pinterest (lancepost.wordpress.com)


 Original photo from Pinterest (pixohub.net)

 Original photo taken from Pinterest account (pixohub.blogspot.com)

 Original photo taken from Pinterest (darkroom.baltimoresun.com)


See? I'm really excited that I edited myself in the photos. I hope that I can visit these places so I can finally delete them from my bucket list! Whooo! :)<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates