Wednesday, September 30, 2009

strange purple dream♥


I got this from facebook by the way. I know the dreams referred by that is our ambitions but Id like to take this opportunity to storytell you about my dream last night.. It all started when I heard about this disease new in our school. Maybe i was so into our editing and research about STD that made me dream that I had such. But please, hush...My dream had its new version, its not transmitted through sexual activities... Instead, if I gain weight... ill have STD.... then the ill effect is that I will turn purpleeee. Yes purple! So that's it... I had STD, and I got it through gaining weight... and I turned purple!

I dont really understand it, but i guess it just means one thing:

Ill have to diet! SUPER.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates