Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ponds Ended My Misery

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

A few months ago, I did not have to think about wearing make up. I was in school, and all I ever used to compliment my face was powder. However, since I have already graduated, and since I am now working in one of the biggest companies in the country, it is a must to wear make up.

My biggest dilemma was how to remove my make up every after shift, most especially my waterproof mascara. It was such a hassle that I end up hurting my self because I have to remove it with just tissue and water. Gladly, one of my friends suggested that I use one of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, specifically the Pond's Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes.

I tried the product and God! it saved me my misery. It does remove make-up easily, even my mascara was removed with just a few wipes. Another plus of this product is that it is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. I found out that it is more effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette and it is even around $2 cheaper.

I love buying this product because it does not only help me, it also helps the community. Why? Purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

I recently found out that Walgreens will contribute up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ and that Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ will provide free preventive health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities. Some of those services will include preventive health tests through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour and vouchers redeemable in select stores.

See? It like hitting two birds with one stone. A less-hassle life for me and a promise of a better life for the community. For details, visit walgreens.com/waytowell.

Oh by the way, some of my co-bloggers are having their giveaways. Their prizes are Walgreens Gift Cards. You can check it out here: http://socialspark.com/WalgreensBrandSweeps

Advertisement

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Visit Sponsor's Site



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates