Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another round of laughters

Dear Twilight fans,

Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.

Sincerely, Logic

Dear Stephenie Meyer,

I'm sorry your fans are so obnoxious. Try using less glitter.

Sincerely, J.K. Rowling

Dear Icebergs, 
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.

Sincerely, The Titanic

Dear Mom, 
Im 17 now, can I PLEASE get a bra? 
Sincerely, your son, Justin B

Dear person reading this, 
You're here because you're actively procrastinating or avoiding real work, aren't you? It's OK...me too.

Sincerely, I'll work tomorrow

Dear Yahoo, 
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying... 

Dear Dora, 
You're bilingual at age 4, and you seriously can't see the damn orange tree?! 
Sincerely, It's right there

Dear Voldemort, 
So they screwed up your nose too? 
Sincerely, Michael Jackson

Dear Math, 
Please grow up and solve your own damn problems. I don't have time for yours AND mine. 
Sincerely, Screw the Value of X


Haha! Hope you enjoyed ^_^
COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW.
xx 


5 comments:

  1. haha. I read this somewhere over the internet but I can't remember it where I read those.
    Anyways followed you on GFC and NB :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Thanks for this post dear. I especially like the google joke. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. really funny jokes here... on my case I share humorous words and comebacks on my tweets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha funny!! the google joke is hilarious! :P~ napaisip ako bigla.. hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates