Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FAB DESIGN!

Lately, I have been thinking of redesigning my pad. I have bought stuffs that would surely make my place look more homey. But then I realized that I missed out on one very important thing - Trade Show Flooring.

I want to put up diamond tiles for my bathroom and trade show carpet (soft carpet) for my study room. This way, I will surely be comfortable. The design is nice right? For my bedroom, I opt to use Custom Logo Floor mats so that I can showcase my likes such as superscrape logo and classic impressions.

And oh, before I forget... My friends are coming over. And since my little garden do not have any canope, I though of having logo canopies cause I know they are durable plus I can have a cute design on them. Do you think its a good idea? I'm sure it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates